Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog face lift...

Hello...yes, you have the correct blog! We just changed the background, we needed it to be more unisex, not all pink. ; (

I'm not big on what I picked but with small pickings, I don't have much of a choice. The website address will NOT change just the appearance of the blog. It might be changing again...but we'll see.

Well, I hope to post updated pictures of Crystina soon. And if you are wondering...YES, I am showing. My mom has been wondering where I hid this belly for so many months. Who knows?!??? I guess once we were told we were pregnant, the baby decided not to hide anymore. ; )

Check back soon for pictures. God bless!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barbara y Edgar,
Me acabo de enterar hace 2 dias y les cuento que estuve high(happy!) como por 3 horas straight. Que Dios los siga bendiciendo como hasta ahora y los aprecio mucho,
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sandra (prima de Brenda)