Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Friday, November 7, 2008

October in review...

I know, I know...I've been really bad at blogging.........but Crystina has sure kept me busy! So, I'm going to try and make up for it. Here are a bunch of pictures for the month of October. Crystina has been a little busy body...she went to the doctor to get some vaccinations, she got her blood drawn and her ears pierced, all within one week. She also went to the Central Florida Zoo in Sanford and Sea World! She has meet more family members and friends, and does so well every time!

Enjoy all the pictures!!!!!!!!!! ; )

Dinner with my cousins...

At Sea World...they were having their annual "Spooktacular" and it was FUN!

Waiting to see Shamu!!!!!!

Waiting to get on a ride...
Checking things out.
Having fun!!!!
Wasn't too thrilled about the ride.
Angelica liked it!
**see my hand holding hers ; )**
Crystina and Bertha...how cute!!
Looking cute as ever!!!
At the Central Florida Zoo...
Crystina and Titi Shirly
Crystina and Grandma
Check out Crystina's ears!!! Yep, she got her ears pierced.
"Mommy, smell my feet!"
How cute!!!!!!!
Hanging out with daddy!!!!!
Alvani & Joshua with their Chinese outfits.
Crystina is not very happy...
So peaceful!!!!
Having fun with Ayden at Home Depot!!
Putting on lipstick...
Having fun on Grandma's rocking chair...
"Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ahhh....too cute!!!!
Your juice sure looks good!! Checking out her goodie bag that Grandma Violeta made for her...
Crystina & Grandma Violeta Our sweet, beautiful FLOWER!!!
My 1st time Trick-or-Treating... Crystina & Angelica
Angelica, the Butterfly & Ayden, as Spiderman
Having fun Trick-or-treating...
Having more fun in the wagon...
**check out Ayden playing with Crystina's bellybutton** ; )
Tia Annabel pulling us around the house...
playing with cousin Angelica...
Grandma trying to rock all 3 of her babies...
Well, I hope you have enjoyed all the pictures!! I will TRY my best to update more often...but sometimes the time just gets away from me. Well, this is all for now.

Thanks again for checking up on us! God Bless!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's adorable... I look at your photos while I'm at work. I feel like I'm always here. Thanks for putting more pictures up. :)
Love you guys!
XOXO
Jenovie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you updated the blog!
I love her Halloween costume and the earrings! Crystina looks so Beautiful and happy!
Love Brenda

Anonymous said...

I love the flower picture!! She looks so cute!! I'm also glad you put up the lipstick picture!! ;)
Love ya!
Taina