Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Friday, December 19, 2008

These didn't make it...

Okay, so the other day we wanted to take some Christmas pictures here at home. So, my brother, Coco, came by and was our "photographer." Our goal was to take a nice picture in front of our tree...us 3 with the 2 dogs. Well............my brother just kept on laughing while taking these pictures but I was trying to get an active toddler and 2 very playful Yorkies to be still for a few minutes. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! After I downloaded the pictures, I realized why he was laughing so much! I'm still laughing.... Here are just a few pictures that did NOT make the cut. Enjoy!!! ; )

"You want me to go where???"
"Can I open this one?"
There goes Crystina...trying to get Lola. Lola & Bertha were not having it.
Wait...let me go get Lola & Bertha!
Our VERY silly girl!!!!!!!!!
Being cool with Tio Coco!!

That was just a few pictures of our funny photo session. We did get a few good ones...but not with the dogs. Hope you enjoyed the pictures! GOD bless!!!

3 comments:

Mayme said...

Love the pictures. We had just as much fun making ours and there were no dogs! Hope you guys have a great Christmas and just imagine what next year will be like!
Merry Christmas and God Bless.
The McGowans

Anonymous said...

You all look so happy. We love your card! Merry Christmas and We know you will have a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love Tito& Christina and Family!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! It doesn't get any easier when they get bigger either, one of them is bound not to like how they look in the photo. I used to go through 1 roll of film to get 1 good picture for our Christmas card. (I can see your belly now)!
Keep in touch,
Linda Passero