Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And now introducing...

Our new little bundle of joy!! Ethan Jay was born on Friday, March 20...after a minor complication. EVERYTHING is fine, no need to worry. Ethan is doing great and is perfect! Crystina is loving her baby brother and is showing signs of being overprotective. ; ) This is just a quick post to introduce our son/brother.

Born: Friday, March 20th
Time: 6:49 pm (by c-section)
Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Length: 19 inches

Getting cleaned up...
Meeting mommy face-to-face for the first time...
Proud parents...
Proud daddy with his boy
Oh my...check out my feet. ; )
Getting ready for my first pictures...
I see you...
Crystina checking out her baby brother...
Angelica wants to see his hair.
Our 2 babies!!!
I plan on posting more pictures real soon, with more details on Ethan's delivery. But it might take me a little bit...still in ALOT of pain!!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. And thank you for checking up on us. GOD bless!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! I can't wait to see you all.
love
Brenda

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! A NEW LIL COUSIN!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I am soooooooooo excited for you!! I pray for you guys often and hope all is well! I have been waiting and waiting and look on here almost everyday to see if he has been born yet. Congrats!! God bless you and the family. Please, come into Carlton in the mall and see me when you are feeling better and have time.

-Lauren
(from Carlton cards)

Mayme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayme said...

Sorry I had to delete my first comment because it was horribly worded and spelled! My English teacher would roll over in her grave!

Your boy is adorable and it looks like you will have a lot of help from big sister.

Take care and we are thinking about you guys.
The McGowans

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! God has truly blessed you guys! Hang on tight cause the journey is long, but fun!! We love you guys...can't wait to see you.

Tito, Taina, Vanessa & Veronica

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. You guys are so awesome about updating the blog, even so soon after major life events. My love and prayers to you all. He is beautiful. Your whole family is beautiful!
Linda Passero

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

SOL said...

Verdaderamente Jehova te ha bendecido. Not once, but twice! I am sssoooo really happy for you! Although pretty busy and in pain, ENJOY!! Los quiero mucho and hope to see you soon...un abrazo - SOL

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I loooooove the photo of Crystina holding her little brother. He is beautiful and I love his name.
I sure hope you heal quickly Barbara. Take good care and enjoy every minute of these baby days :-)

Julie Landino and family