Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Shower

Yesterday my parents hosted (another) baby shower for us...this time, it was BLUE. ; ) We had a very nice time! Some of our guests had not seen my belly...so I got alot of belly rubs, which is nice and feels good. I'm not one of those "picky" pregnant woman that don't like to be touched or rubbed...just as long as I know you. ; )

Here are some pictures of our day yesterday...enjoy!

Me and belly...

Crystina playing one of the games

Ayden...he's SO cute!
Angelica & I sharing a "secret"
Crystina enjoying a chicken leg
Yep, that's my belly!
Crystina helping mommy open gifts
opening gifts...
Looking cute...as always!
Angelica helping me open her gift
Jaylon "feeling" the baby
Ahhhh... ; )
Being cool!!
Enjoying some ice cream after a long day
We want to say a BIG "THANK YOU" to everyone that was there! We greatly appreciate your support and love. And for all the beautiful gifts that were given for our son/brother...THANKS!!

A big "Thank you" to the following people for making it extra special...
My parents (Carmen & Ed)...for hosting the baby shower and for everything else : )
My mom...for the (once again YUMMY!) cake
Annabel...for the chocolates
Isa...for the macaroni salad and the "YUMMY!" yucca casserole
Edna...for cutting all the fruit

We've waited a VERY long time for our family...and within less than a year, GOD has truly blessed us! I've said it before and I will say it again...these 2 children are OUR miracles!

GOD bless!!

3 comments:

Mayme said...

You and your belly look GREAT. I can't believe you are so close to having this little guy and that you were pregnant when we met! That still just cracks me up:)

Keep us posted on the little guy. I think of you guys often and hope to see you again soon. You guys will always hold such a special place in our hearts.
Mayme

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love that belly! We wish you a safe and joyful delivery of your baby son. What blessings! Kristina is just the cutest thing ever.........boy is she gonna be surprised when she sees what's in that belly :-)

Love and joy from,

The Landino family

Shower of blessings! said...

Que bonita te ves con tu barriga!! Te tengo en mis oraciones. Cristina esta grande y bella. Ya estare visitando este blog mas adelante para ver fotos del bebe. Asi que los dos celebraran cumpleanos en abril!!! Robiana tambien cumple el mes que viene...el 21. Saludos a Edgar. Recibe un beso y abrazo de tu amiga y hermana en Cristo, Diana