Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crystina & Ethan ~ 2011

Here are some recent pictures of Crystina & Ethan...

Crystina is 4!!!!
Ethan is 2!!
My beautiful girl!
My beautiful boy!
Miss Attitude!! ; )
He has gotten SO big!
Love this picture!
My babies!
Love it!!!!

Sorry that I have been such a really bad blogger!! I'm going to try my best to post at least one picture a week... I'm also going to try to post some pictures of the past 16 months. LOL!! : P

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Super cute! Welcome back to blogging! Can't wait!