Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Family pictures

While at the beach, we decided to take some family photos. So one day during the sunset, we all went out to take some pictures. Enjoy....

My beautiful babies!
Us 4.......
My parents...
Coco & Angelica...
Nathan & Annabel
Ayden & Nikolas...
My parents with their 5 grandbabies...
Us 12!! : )
And another...
My parents with their 5 grandbabies!
LOVE it!!
Nikolas & Ayden...such sweet brothers!
Crystina LOVES to jump the waves!
Such sweet cousins!
Our little family....
And again, my beautiful babies
at sunset!

No comments: