Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Friday, May 1, 2009

8 months ago...

Eight months ago today, Crystina was placed in our arms. I still can't believe how time flies by! And how much she has learned in these 8 short months. She truly understands everything we say to her! And I mean E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G! She's very vocal...even at times when we don't understand her, she just keeps repeating herself. But for the most part, I understand what she says. She has done some very hilarious things...I wish I could blog every time she does something funny or cute, but I would be blogging all day and with 2 little ones, there's not much time. She's also very loving towards her brother, she just loves to kiss him...it's SO cute!

I don't remember life without her. Weird, because it's been only 8 months but I really don't. She is MY baby girl and I love her SO much! I'm looking forward to what the future holds for her but for now, I plan on enjoying her baby/toddler days. They are truly SO much fun, even though I am SOOOOO tired! ; )

Check out how she has changed in 8 months...it's crazy!

8 months ago...
Today...

The recent picture was taken at the Orlando Magic vs. Philadelphia 76ers, playoff game 5. She enjoys herself and will cheer. It's so cute! Yes, we are HUGE Magic fans and are rooting for them, all the way! GO MAGIC!!!!

GOD Bless!

4 comments:

Kevin and Kim said...

Happy 8 months! It goes by too fast! The game looks fun!

Anonymous said...

I thought you guys were Laker fans?

tia.. said...

Time sure does go by fast.. I love spending every minute with her.. I love her so much.. What a blessing..
love you

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-63R0T6N1k