Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Never say never...

When Edgar and I started talking about having kids, I would always tell him that I wanted a minivan whenever we had kids and his response..."NO!! I will NEVER own one of those." Well, since we have 2 cars and Edgar has a company car (that's 3 cars), there was no use for our 2 cars. So this past Sunday we went to a Toyota dealership and traded in our 2 cars for only 1. Can you guess what I got??

Okay, we went from this....
Lexus IS300 (which I just LOVED to drive!!)
And a Toyota 4-runner.....
To this!!!!!!!
A Toyota Sienna........
YEP, I got what I wanted........FINALLY!!! You see, the last 5 or 6 cars that we've had, Edgar has picked them...........so it was MY turn. ; ) It's so comfortable and so roomy!! And it's SO smooth to drive! So glad we got it.

I'm actually an owner of a minivan.............boy, I'm getting old. ; ) lol!!!! ha ha!!

So, lesson learned.....never say NEVER, because you just might have to eat your words.

2 comments:

your sis-in-law said...

I love it.. It is so comfortable..I am glad you got to get what you wanted..
love ya...

Anonymous said...

Kevin says "REAL" men don't drive mini vans!!!! lol
Jen