Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Friday, June 5, 2009

All about Ethan...

Ethan is 11 weeks old today, and I can't believe it. He had his 2 month check up the other day and he weighs 13.2 lbs (75th percentile) and he's 23" long (50th percentile). He has gotten so big but yet, he's still so small. He's still NOT sleeping through the night and I can't hardly wait to sleep, at least, 4 hours in a row! He did sleep 5.5 hours straight one night...but that was only ONE night. ; )

Here are some recent pictures of Ethan...

I personally think Ethan looks like my dad, with the exception of his eyes, those are his other grandpa's. I'm still not sure what color eyes he's going to have...my mom thinks they might be light......I sure hope so! ; ) Let me know who you think he looks like...I would really love to know your opinion.
GOD bless!

2 comments:

Mayme said...

I'm not sure which of you I think he looks like but he is ADORABLE! What a sweet face. Can you believe how much your life has changed in 9months?
Take care!
Mayme

Shower of blessings! said...

Que lindo y grande esta Ethan. Y Crystina no se queda atras! :-)
Que rapido crecen los niƱos ...disfrutalos!