Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let's go MAGIC!!

YES, last night we went to the LA Lakers vs. Orlando Magic, game 3! And OH MY!! I mean, it was SO much FUN but oh so stressful. The Lakers are still leading the series 2-1 but we are going to cheer our Magic 'til the end. Last night the Magic won their very 1st NBA Finals game...way to go Magic. The score? 108-104...it was so intense...so nerve-wrecking...but oh so amazing!! We really had a blast. Nathan & Annabel went with us...and I think I might have lost some of my hearing on my left ear because Annabel was screaming SO much and oh so loud! ; ) My dad and my other brother, Coco, are going to Thursday's game and then Edgar and I will be going to Sunday's game. We're looking forward to tomorrow's game. Let's go MAGIC!!!!

In front of the arena...
The final score...YEAH!!!!
At the end of the game...

Let's go MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shower of blessings! said...

Are you season ticket holders?? I heard it is hard to get tickets for the games. Yes, the games are way stressful!! I was so happy that they won last night! Enjoy the rest of the series. Regards to Edgar. Take care.