Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Lots of random pictures...

Since I haven't posted in awhile, I figured I would just put up a bunch of random pictures. So, here you go...enjoy!

Looking cool!!
Grandma (my mom) with ALL her grandbabies...
Ayden, Crystina, Angelica & Ethan
All smiles!!!!
Fireworks??!! WHAT!!?? WHEN??!! ; )
Crystina hanging out on her Tio Coco's shoulders.
4th of July fireworks...
Crystina & Jeovani with Pooh & Friends!
Crystina with Pooh!
Having a HUGE meltdown!
Yashila, Crystina & Jeovani on the choo-choo train in Downtown Disney.
Ethan with Great-Grandma Luz
My new favorite thing to do...with my tongue! ; ) Look how BIG I'm getting!!
Hope you enjoyed them all!

If you are wondering how Crystina did in her safety swim lessons...well, let's just say she didn't pass. The instructor said to just keep working with her. I will try again next summer, along with Ethan.

Well, I hope you all are having a nice summer. It's quite HOT here in Orlando. GOD bless!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE BLOG.

Mayme said...

Ethan is getting so BIG! Thanks for sharing all of the pics. Take care an tell Crystina hello from her TN friends.
Mayme

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I checked the blog. I try to do so every few weeks. The kids look amazing! I can't believe what a little lady Crystina is turning into. Ethan is as cute as can be.
You're always in my thoughts, Linda

Alyson and Ford said...

Great photos!
We put AA in the ISR classes but they were six weeks long, every day - she did cry most of the first two weeks, but was successful. Hoping you will try again; as you said it is important (see our 06/16/09 post).

Yes, it is so very hot (NE Florida)! I can't wait for October!

Alyzabeth’s Mommy for Ten Months!