Welcome...

Hello... Welcome family and friends. This blog was started so you could follow our adoption journey to our daughter in China...Crystina Luz ChenLi. Now, it's to follow our everyday adventures with 2 active young children, who are growing SO fast, Crystina & Ethan and 2 playful Yorkies, Lola and Bertha.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

11 months ago today...

11 months ago today, Crystina was placed in our arms. I can't believe it's been almost a year that we traveled to China to pick up our baby girl! How time just flies by! This time last year we were trying to get everything that we needed to travel. Nerves were going crazy but we were just SO excited.

Crystina surprises me everyday with what she has learned to say. Lately, she likes to ask me "Mama, what doing?" In other words, she's asking me what am I doing? Also, I am "mama" and Edgar, sometimes, is "mama-daddy". It is just SO funny, because at times, I don't know if she's calling me or her daddy, OR both of us, at the same time. ; )

Well, check out the difference in 11 months...amazing!

11 months ago...

Today...

Well, it's almost been one year since our "Gotcha Day" and I am looking so forward to it, I don't know why but I just can't wait.

Thanks for checking up on us. More to come soon... GOD bless!!

1 comment:

Shower of blessings! said...

Bella! El tiempo pasa super rapido y hace olvidar la espera que parecia interminable. :-) Muchas bendiciones y cariƱo, Diana